Thursday, May 8, 2008

a day at the farm...and a little fitness, too

Yesterday was Ella's class trip to the farm. It was an event we'd been looking forward to for weeks! I had originally planned on going with her, but last minute, we decided that her Daddy should go with instead.* They needed some quality Daddy/Daugther time and they had so much fun spending the morning together!

Ella buddied up with her friend and neighbor, Tristan, who is also in the same preschool class with her. They're 6 days apart in age and could almost pass and brother and sister!

I'm not sure what she's looking at, because like I said, I wasn't there. But she sure is cute, isn't she?
I'm not sure the chicken looks to be enjoying herself...
...but the baby chick sure looks comfy!
It was a great day at the farm and beautiful weather to boot!

* While Daddy and Ella spent their morning at the farm, I spent my time working my tail feathers off in my 4th consecutive F.I.T. class. I know you were wondering if I made it back to the infamous class, and I'm sure you're also wondering if it's gotten any easier. The short answer is: NO. But I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Ella and Daddy at the farm! I would SO rather have been there with them than with you (no offense) at the FIT class. Nonetheless, I am so proud of you for sticking with it! Way to go! Now, let me get to the farm!

Kristi said...

Great pics...what a fun time!!! :-) Ella truly is such a beauty, Amanda!!

And...yes, nice work going to the FIT class! I better get going on doing "something" myself if I am going to get ready to run with YOU!!! ha ha ha