Friday, May 16, 2008

dear blog

I am sorry for neglecting you this week. I know there are times when I go days without acknowledging you, giving you the attention you deserve, but as you must know, I am a very busy woman. My family takes priority and you have to understand that. I think about you often, at least several times a day, and feel really bad that I can't sit down and have some one-on-one time with you. I promise that things are slowing down in the next couple days and you and I can finally have the quality time together that we're both longing for. I have many, many thoughts that I want to share with you and dozens of pictures burning a hole in my camera. Please forgive me and know that you're in my thoughts. I love you and appreciate knowing that I can count on you. You are a very, very dear friend to me.

Your author and friend forever,
Amanda

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for the note. I have missed you as well, and I do understand your love for your family will take priority. I am forever yours, and my love is selfless and will never ask anything in return.
Just don't ever switch to Wordpress or one of those other platforms that some of my friends have been dumped for.
With love forever,
your blog

Kristi said...

I look forward to hearing what you have been up to and the things that you want to share with your dear friend, your blog!! :-)

Cute post!

Anonymous said...

OH, I am sorry your blog has been neglected, but it's nice that your real life friends (sorry, blog) have NOT been neglected. By that, I mean to say THANK YOU for your texts while Maisie was ill and for your continuous stream of cute, encouraging posts on MY blog. You are the best and, for what it's worth, I think YOU are as cute as a bug's ear, too!!!!