Tuesday, May 27, 2008

marathon mommies: on your mark!

Don't think I forgot, ladies! I hit a rough patch last week, needing to take a break from exercising due to the string of migraines I was having, but I'm back and revving up for our marathon training! In fact, I did a little research today, putting together a training schedule and some race information, but I'm not quite ready to post about it yet. Hopefully soon, in the next day or two.

I'm so excited about the number of you interested in embarking on this fun adventure with me and look forward to working and training together, IRL (in real life) or through accountability, to obtain the goal of running a marathon. Whether you strive to run a 5k or a full marathon, each goal is the same and of equal importance!

So, just a quick note to let you know I'm working on it and you're not off the hook! :)

1 comment:

Lakeville Vertical said...

Wish I was joining you. Lord knows my body could use a serious work out but life is to busy for me to commit this time. Good luck and looking forward to hearing about it!