Tuesday, May 6, 2008

attention, attention...calling all readers!

I need YOUR help! As I previously mentioned, my husband has taken a recent interest in photography and he is learning the ropes fast! It's wonderful, and I love that he's taking beautiful pictures of our girls, but now comes the hard part. I need to CHOOSE my favorite pictures for print, and considering I'm the most indecisive person in the world, I'm finding this to be a very challenging task...

That's where YOU come in. I've narrowed it down to 3 pictures of the two older girls. We intend to print a bunch of 4X6's, but I need to choose ONE of the following three for a larger print. I love them all and can't decide which is my favorite. Please help!

I've numbered each picture #1, #2, #3. Please respond in the comment section below with YOUR favorite number. I don't care who you are or whether you've ever commented on my blog before, YOU can make a difference! :)

1)


2)

3)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, your favorite "lurker" is the first to respond:) jk, I am taking my "15 min break" at work. I like all the pics, but would have to vote for number 3 (number 1 was a close 2nd) hope to see you soon:) heather ann

Anonymous said...

I pick number 2

Anonymous said...

I love all three, but my favorite would have to be #2! Andy did a great job, may have to have him take pictures of Aspen and Titus one of these days!

Anonymous said...

They're all adorable, but #1 would be my favorite...Andy did a great job!
Beth z

Kim said...

I'm really a fan of #3 the most, if the lighting was slighting different in #2 I'd take that one.

Anonymous said...

#1 or #3 is best.

brianna gray said...

I had a hard time picking between 1 and 2, but I think I'm going with number 1. I like the lighting better (no shadow on Britten's face like in number 2). You can't go wrong with any of them though! They are all adorable! :)

Where are you having the enlarged one printed? Just curious!

sarah said...

i choose #1 :)

amber said...

My say is #3 - I like the candid shot of both of them :)

nealy said...

I like them all, but 1 and 3 are my favorite! #3 caught my attention right away, but I like the girls' expressions in #1. =)

Anonymous said...

I like #3 best because of the lighting, old door, position of the girls, angle of the shot and great way Andy de-colorize it. I would like #2 best, but the lighting is off to me a bit and Britten's face is out of focus. That might show up on a really large print, but if you're thinking just medium large, you could get away with it because I really do like that one. As far as the girls, they look GREAT in #1 but the photo itself doesn't have as much interest to me as the others, especially #3.

Sheesh! I wasn't much help at all, was I!? Anxious to hear what you go with!

Kristi said...

OK...I see that you are getting lots of differing answers here. And, I wish you knew how INDECISIVE I can be. You wouldn't be asking me for any help!! :-)

OK...after looking at them for a few minutes here, I really think that my first favorite was #1. I really LOVE #2 as well...the hugs are so sweet. And I LOVE the coloring and background on #3 as well. I really like them ALL in their unique and differing ways!

Can you tell that I am totally not a decisive person??? :-)

Keep us posted on what you choose, OK?? Great pics, Andy!!!

Anonymous said...

I choose #1. It seems the most creative and different...a pose not on many walls I'm sure. They are all adorable and sweet though.

Lakeville Vertical said...

I like number 3. The girls expressions are priceless!

Mamaskills said...

#1 is my first pick with #3 a close second :)

See you tomorrow.

Am

Natalie said...

Number 2 is my favorite. Can Andy take pics of our kiddos when you come to visit. These are great!