Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tag! i'm it, again!

As they say, the third time's a charm! I was tagged by my blogging friend, Lisa, who resides in Georgia and writes some of the funniest posts.

Because I did the "6 random things about myself" last week, I'll save you all from the hassle of leaving my site and only do the "6 words that describe ME."

1. I
2. Am
3. An
4. Utterly
5. Exhausted
6. Woman

Oh wait, did I do that wrong? Oh, I was supposed to write 6 adjectives that describe me. Sorry.

1. Friendly
2. Dedicated
3. Hard-working
4. Loyal
5. Talkative, if you get me around the right people. I can also clam up when put in situations where I feel awkward or uncomfortable.
6. Exhausted

Why was that so hard?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was probably so hard because you are so exhausted! :)

Lovely list....all true, of course! But you forgot thoughtful, gorgeous and genuine!

Love ya.

Kristi said...

WOW...we are a lot alike!! I would use much of those same things to describe myself! I totally am a chatterbox (when you know me well!), but too can totally be a bit more passive and clam up in certain uncomfortable or new environments.

Sorry, though, about the exhaustion. How is Chloe sleeping at night? That lack of sleep is just so TIRING... :-(

Hang in there, Amanda...and thanks for sharing! I always enjoy getting to know you a bit better!