Thursday, May 8, 2008

calling all readers update!

Update: THANK YOU to all who participated in helping me make a choice on which of these pictures I should print. It was very informative to read through the comments and I so appreciate you taking the time to help me make this difficult decision!

With that said, because I am SUCH an indecisive person and there were such varying opinions on the photos, I opted to print 2 pictures instead of 1. #1 & #3 were the top choices for most, and I'm glad, because in the end, they were MY favorite, too.

Thanks again, readers. You rock!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

oh! I totally meant to vote! I'm so sorry that you didn't get my wonderful insight for this decision ;) But really, a picture of your girls?? How can you go wrong?? But, it sounds like everyone else led you in the right direction!
But again, I'm sorry. I totally meant to vote...I forgot!
I hope you forgive me.