Friday, May 2, 2008

testing, testing

In recent months, my husband has taken up a hobby in photography. He's a creative guy with talent I envy (sometimes), so photography is right down his alley and has been a fantastic outlet for him.

He spent the afternoon cleaning and organizing his workshop today, all with the purpose of using his workshop as a "photo studio," of sorts. He had fun testing it out by taking some random, goofy pictures of the girls. Aside from the dirty faces and crazy hair (C'mon! Cut the Mommy some slack! I wasn't anticipating a photo shoot today! ), I thought they turned out really cute.






7 comments:

brianna gray said...

Those are adorable! Nice work, Andy! I especially like the goofy pics of Ella and Britten. ha ha!

Mamaskills said...

Lookin Good Andy - istock here you come! If you need any ideas - as a special needs mom I know of plenty of things people are looking for for vaious therapy pics.

am

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!! The girls and the photographs! Andy, you should totally go pro!! ;) Gonna give WHCC a try with a few of these??

Kristi said...

FUN, great, beautiful pictures of three adorably sweet girls!! :-)

I just love all of their expressions! Good work, Andy!

sarah said...

i love the last one!! :)

nice job for a days work ;)

4under3 said...

Wow...look at him go with that camera. And I didn't see any dirty faces, just adorable ones.

Kim said...

These are fab!