Saturday, June 14, 2008

spoiled

I'm the first to admit that I'm the stricter parent between me and my husband. Whether it's discipline or snacks, the girls much prefer Daddy's method to Mommy's. Daddy has a hard time saying no to his girls, when they give him the doe eyes and say "pretty please." So when one of them complains that their sippy cup is "too cold to hold," Daddy goes above and beyond (as always) to please his little princesses:

In case you're wondering, this is Britten's sock stretched over the cup (and somehow, he's managed to use Chloe's little socks for this same purpose before). Oh, Daddy, you've outdone me again!

6 comments:

Holmfamily said...

That's a very creative husband you got there!

Hilary said...

Wow, that is clever! And I have to admit it's pretty cute that your husband bends over backwards for your girls :)

Kristi said...

That is SO sweet what a soft spot those girlies have in the heart of their Daddy! And what a great idea with the sock-covered sippy! I love it! :-)

Angela said...

That is too cute. Our girls- especially the oldest- are total Daddy girls. They are the princess' for sure!

sarah said...

maybe you guys need to market a product like this - very clever andy :)

Lisa said...

That is so sweet. What a great Daddy for girls! Happy Father's Day!