Wednesday, June 25, 2008

monster cookies

Remember these beautiful and very tasty creations?

Because a dear friend asked, and because I know she's probably having some pretty major cravings nowadays, I decided I'd happily post my Monster Cookie recipe just for her!

Monster Cookies:

3 eggs
1 1/2 C. packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. corn syrup
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 c. butter
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
4 1/2 c. rolled oats
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. m & m's

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a very large bowl, beat the eggs
3. Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well
4. Use an ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.

***Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes to prevent crumbling.

ENJOY and try not to eat the whole batch in one sitting!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Again, those look DELICIOUS!

I am now again, wishing that I could reach into my computer screen and grab one!

Thanks for sharing the recipe!