Tuesday, April 29, 2008

before and after

I just LOVE before and after pictures. Whether it's a weight loss success story or a home renovation project, there's something inspirational and exciting about seeing someone or something transform. That's why, when my friend passed along this picture from earlier this year, I couldn't resist blogging about it:

We went from this...

Traci (6 months pregnant), Erica (7 months pregnant) & Me (8 months pregnant)

To this...

Titus (Traci's son), Micah (Erica's son) & Chloe (all mine)

What's more miraculous than that transformation?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet! They've all gotten so big already! :)
beth z

Natalie said...

I can't wait to meet your littlest lady. you're coming for sure, right?!

nealy said...

I love it!

Angela said...

That is such a fun post! Love it! i love before and after pics and stories too ;)

Kristi said...

VERY fun! :-) And, what cute little babes they all are!

Lakeville Vertical said...

What a wonderful transformation. Those babies are so cute. I'm glad I came upon your site. I was thrilled to see the mango splitter. I eat a mango oh about every other day and hate the mess too. I have a slight obsession with them though and put up with the mess. I can't wait to go hunt down a splitter for myself! Also, love the body art. Very funny!