Thursday, April 24, 2008

oh where, oh where has my little phone gone?

I searched high and low and low and high and I could not find it anywhere!  By it, I mean my cell phone.  It was gone. G-O-N-E.  I checked all the usual places.  My purse(s), my coat pockets, the van, my bedroom, the kitchen counter, on top the bread box, under my bed, under my pillow (I put it there at night when my husband travels) and any other place I could possibly think of.   It was nowhere to be found and I was becoming more and more frustrated by the minute!  

Little did I know, that moments before I launched my little search, someone's little hands found my little phone. and these same little hands decided it would be fun to find a nice little place for Mommy's little phone:   

But at least the little stinker (Britten), when asked about my phone, brought me over to the Exersaucer and showed me right where she put it!  It was actually a clever little spot, if you ask me, but probably not the best place for my little phone.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, three posts in one day. You are going to spoil us, and raise expectations :-)

Kristi said...

Who knew that "little" girls could be just SO clever and smart!! Glad you found your phone!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!!

First off, that was a SUPERBLY written post. You are so clever and witty. LOVE IT!

Second of all, what on earth is really supposed to go there? The perfect fit is uncanny.

Such a wonderful post!!

Kim said...

Let's see, I am guessing that Chloe's exersuacer "cellphone" goes in there and to some amazement your phone fits perfectly! Not only is Britten a character, she is a SMART character!