Monday, March 24, 2008

our easter weekend...a little delayed

While it was busy doing this outside on Saturday...
We were busy doing this inside...
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt!
Ella's favorite part of the "hunt" is eating the candy, she had to take a pit-stop to take a little taste before the hunt was even over!
I assure you that Britten enjoyed her candy more than she lets on...
My nephew, Jack, stayed at our house all weekend with his Daddy (my older brother) and was able to join in the Easter festivities! They made the trip, along with my parents, and we enjoyed a fun-filled busy weekend with my family.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the Easter hunt pictures. But, bigger question... is that YOUR deck (in the last picture behind the patio door!?!??) OH MY!! It looks so nice, even from what little I can see.