Tuesday, September 2, 2008

who ever said that getting the right picture was hard?

"Britten and Ella, hug Choe and smile! Chloe, look at the camera!"
"Chloe, quit crying. Here's a leaf...now smile!"
"Okay, a stick will do. Now Chloe's happy. Britten, quick! Look at the camera and SMILE and Ella, open your eyes!"
"Ugh. Chloe, sweetie, open your eyes!"
"This obviously isn't working so let's try something else..."
"Hmmm...Let's see..."
"Nope. It's pointless."
All she needed was a little cuddle time with Mommy (Oh, and she wanted to eat, and she wanted out of her dress. She takes after her mom like that. She's not fond of dresses) before she finally decided to give us one of these:
In the end, we ended up with ONE picture, none in which the three girls are actually looking at the camera, but it still turned out cute. My husband is doing final touches to it and I'll post it later.

7 comments:

nealy said...

Super cute pictures! Your girls are beautiful.

mrs boo radley said...

Fun post! Sweet pictures.

Do you realize just how gorgeous you all are? I hope so.

I think your little one is going to look like your oldest one.

Lakeville Vertical said...

I love the pictures. What cute personalities they all have. Been missing your posts. Glad to have you back. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, the pics made me smile...see you Saturday! I'm getting excited to run:) My new shoes are Great, only 1 tiny little blister so far:) heather

Kristi said...

What SWEET girls!!! They are all so beautiful - just like their Mama!!! :-)

Angela said...

HI! You're back!
Even in the pictures where they're not looking, they're still adorable. I can't wait to see the one Andy finishes!

brianna gray said...

Ha! I know exactly how that feels! So, I read this blog and she had a post just like yours, so I thought I'd pass it along. Too funny! I think they're cute despite being chaotic :)
http://melissalouisephoto.blogspot.com/