Tuesday, July 29, 2008

yummo!

Mommy made me a yummy lunch today - black beans and avocados - and I had so much fun eating it! Mommy really enjoyed watching me eat all by myself, she didn't even care that I made such a mess! I kept wondering when she was going to put a bib on me, but she never did. She's the one who has the clean up my messes anyway, so why should I care? I purposely rubbed the food up and down my arms so Mommy would give me a bath. I was giggling and splashing water all over her as she worked really hard to clean the beans and avocado that I smooshed inside my ears. I hope Mommy gives me something really messy for dinner tonight --- We'll have fun all over again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look of pure joy on her face is awesome. I bet Micah would love it if I would let him get that messy.

mrs boo radley said...

Looks like she finally thinks food is cool.

Avocado is totally squishable. I'd do the same thing.

:)

djp said...

This story makes me laugh aloud! All messy and happy (and hopefully food in her belly and not just everywhere else!)

when is this on the menu again??

Kristi said...

GREAT picture! Way to be such a messy eater, Chloe! You sure are CUTE! :-)