Sunday, July 27, 2008

seven years

Seven years ago today, I awoke at 6:00am sharp with knots in my stomach. I had a restless night, drifting in and out of sleep, and altogether slept about 3 hours. I opened my eyes that morning knowing that by this time the next day, I would be a different woman. Or at least my name would be different and thus would change the course of my future. I was getting married.

Happy 7th Anniversary! I love you! Here's to 70 more years together...

To read more about our story and how we met, click here:

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! And look at all those kids you have to show for it!

Love the pictures - you were a beautiful bride.

mrs boo radley said...

Or maybe 80 or 90 more years!

Happy Anniversary! And thanks for sharing lovely wedding photos.

sarah said...

happy anniversary andy and amanda!!

Kristi said...

Happy 7th Anniversary to both of you!!!

What fun it is to see those "old" pictures of your wedding day! You were a beautiful bride, Amanda!!!

Lakeville Vertical said...

What a sweet post. Glad you got to have not only one date but two!!
Happy Anniversary. :)