Sunday, July 20, 2008

alive and well

For those of you who still check my blog, all 2 of you, I'm finally back! Back from nowhere in particular...Just back on my blog again.

Though my last post sorta gave the impression I was heading out of town on vacation, I have not been spending the last (almost) 3 weeks relaxing in the sun with my family and soaking in the beautiful rays. That "getaway" lasted a mere 2 1/2 days. Nor have I been held against my will, unable to make contact with friends, family, but most importantly, the blogging community. I assure you that I am safe, sound and very happy. Enjoying life to the utmost.

Here's a little proof :

This picture of me and Chloe was taken 2 days ago (by my husband's new camera, the Canon 5D, because I know some of you might be wondering....).

If I haven't been on vacation or held against my will, where have I been?!?!

If I gave you every last detail, that answer would become much too long and quite possibly very boring. Let's just say that I've been very, very busy. Life has taken my in many different directions over the past couple of weeks, and as each day passed, I became more and more overwhelmed by the idea of sitting down and documenting our fun and crazy daily adventures. Quite frankly, I decided if I was ever going to post on my blog again, I had to just sit down and do it.

So, here I am. I'm back. And even though we've had some of the busiest and funnest weeks of the summer, I won't bother with the details. I'll start fresh. From today. I'm back, alive and well for the world to see!

8 comments:

Holmfamily said...

i love the picture of you and chloe, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You're BACK!!! And as beautiful as ever, imagine that! So glad to hear from you again...enjoy your nice fresh start!

So, he DID get his new camera, huh? Sweet! Are you keeping his old one, or selling it? And did he use a flash for this photo, or natural light. OH, and one more thing...you were gonna send me the link to his photo "project" site he has with his buddy. Will you still?

Love ya!

Jessica said...

Glad to see that you are back. And look...more than 2 people read your blog (I'm sure there's LOTS more than 2) :) Very adorable picture of you and Chloe.

sarah said...

well i'm glad you are back.

i love the picture!!

Kristi said...

Great picture of you and Chloe!!! :-)

I know that things HAVE been so busy for you...I too am glad that you are back to blogging! DO very regularly check your blog...I always love reading about the events of your lives!! :-)

Lakeville Vertical said...

I've been checking your blog to see if you've been alive and well and glad to hear that you are. :)
Hoping that you are enjoying all that running and managing some sleep in between it all.

Misty said...

That is such a beautiful picture - one to cherish that is for sure!

. sarah . said...

what a lovely picture of mama and baby! and today is the first day i have stumbled across your blog, but welcome back :)