Sunday, December 27, 2009

now THAT'S a growth spurt!

So much for having a smaller baby! In the last two weeks my baby boy has grown...and grown...and grown. I could tell he was getting big by how uncomfortable I've been, but I couldn't believe the difference in his size until I took my 2-week photo today. Holy moly.

This is me two weeks ago...
This is me tonight...

It's only a matter of days (or hours?) before I meet my little guy and I can't wait. My doctor and I have tentatively scheduled a "water break" for this Thursday, December 31st, unless he comes sooner, so the end is in very near sight. I'm feeling very pregnant these days - like I could go at any given moment - but my body's ability to hold off full-blown labor never ceases to amaze me.

Life has been crazy lately. We sold our house last week, hosted Christmas at our house for my husbands whole family, and then to top it off, my husband is terribly sick with strep throat right now. He feels so miserable that I don't even think he's physically capable of coming to the hospital if I were go into labor tonight. Fortunately, me and the girls are healthy and I'm praying it stays that way!

I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon - I'll post something on my blog as soon as baby BOY makes his arrival! YIKES!

5 comments:

Holmfamily said...

maybe you will have the first baby of the new year! how fun! can't wait to see the little prince! glad that you and the girls are good and healthy and hope that andy feels better soon!

Mamaskills said...

LOL....having not seen you for awhile...you are definatly ready to deliver this little guy. He He...growth spurt...what have you been eating :)

Can't wait to meet him and I expect it by tomorrow night you know!

Angela said...

What!?!? I thought you were thinking of staying in your place for now?!?! We need to catch up! Oh, Amanda- I hope Andy's feeling better soon. And I can't even believe you are full term. I know you think you look big- but you are adorable and TINY! I swear, I looked like that at 5 months!!! Cant' wait to hear the news ;)

Anonymous said...

Please post again!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is ok!